linen fabric and Classy Floral Crewelwork embroidery designs in this tasteful
project. Uses embroidery designs from Classy Floral Crewelwork
1. Children would go to school with large rolls of writing paper and have to cut a peice for each writing/drawing need.
2. The saying, “The best thing since sliced bread,” would not exist.
3. Instead of running to the grocery store, people would be running to the farm, garden or pond.
4. The large package of Stabilize It! contains 50 sheets, each large sheet fits one 5×7 hoop. The small package also has 50 sheets, each small sheet fits a 4×4 hoop. That is a lot simpler than never really knowing how much you have left until you run out, right?
5. With Cut-away, Tear-away and Wash-away to choose from you don’t have to compromise your options while creating less waste.
Never lose a design on your computer again! Watch as Catalog It! Embroidery Design Organizer puts all of your designs in one easy-to-navigate catalog. Comes with 30 free embroidery designs!
Multiple search options let you instantly find designs:
Number of colors or stitches
File format or size
Automatically import designs into Catalog It! upon installation or any time while using the program. Then, enjoy all of these convenient features:
View, open and create new zipped files
Drag and drop designs into multiple categories
View designs before sewing with a realistic preview
Select a thread palette for the most accurate thread colors
Reads all embroidery formats currently supported by Amazing Designs, including .blf, .pes, .sew, .hus, .shv, .art (v. 1-3), .jef, .pcs, .vip, .dst and .exp
This travel-themed trunk made with the Roadtrip U.S.A. collection is a stylish storage solution for vacation photos and more.
Use the off-the-edge applique technique, alog with the Tiger Lily from the Magic Vine Quilt Interactiveprogram to create this stunning table runner.
Amazing Designs brings you four new embroidery design collections this month, two of them featuring furry friends that are dying to be brought to life on your next project!
Kitten Capers by Sewing with Nancy is a 45-design collection full of cute, life-like kittens playing in the garden. These designs are sure to brighten up your wardrobe or linens all year long. This collection really captures the mischievous, caper-like nature of kittens and also includes various garden-accent designs such as a watering can, a butterfly and yellow galoshes. To see the other three new design collections, to be featured here in the coming weeks, click here.